Thursday 5 January 2012

Here's To A VW New Year

Hello to my new blog.  Here I intend to not only talk about my vw campervan hire business but also feature lots of interesting places to visit in the East of England (and beyond!)  I will also be linking to some wedding bits and pieces for the brides among you who want a day different from all the rest.

We will be sharing news on our campervan Delia, she is currently due an interior revamp, so I will be sharing progress on that.  I am also looking to purchase a couple of bicycles to hire alongside Delia, so I will keep you updated on my bicycle search.

For now I would like to formally introduce you to Delia;


She is a 1972 Dormobile, these type of campers are commonly referred to as Bay Window Campers and are sometimes seen as not as desirable as there very iconic big brother the Split Screen camper.  However I  would of course disagree as I think Delia is more than a bit lovely!  When we bought her she was nameless so after some debate, it was decided (by me!) that due to her gorgeous Rhubarb & Custard colouring she should be named after another lady of how shall I put it...vintage years Delia Smith.

So whether its vw's, glamping, weddings, vintage or bicycles that interests you, hopefully I will have some good stuff to share with you.

If you read this blog please do feel free to comment (even if its just to say hello!) as I know from my other blog Strawberry Annie's, typing away with no feedback can be a tricky thing...

Right thats it for today

Kerry x

No comments:

Post a Comment