Tuesday 1 May 2012

To Pin Up or Not...

Well Ramsey is busy having his new interior fitted and he's going to need some new swish curtains to go on his new curtain track.

Sounds straight forward enough you'd think but nothing is that simple.  As Ramsey is so cool he couldn't strut his stuff while wearing flowery curtains or anything else too girly.  What this boy needs in his life is a pinup girl....

I couldn't find the fabric I had in mind so I've made a short list of possibilities....


I love this fabric but it's more surfer than fifties....

So maybe this one would be better but it's a bit more Spanish than I'd wanted

These jungle girls are cool but the overall look is a bit green for Ramsey's colours...


On a totally different track I thought of playing up to his American roots...


but then I thought no it's got to be a pin up girl so found these Island Girls....


and then just to keep my mate (@timmssarah)  happy these Wrangler guys had to go on the list (but no way is Ramsey sporting these it would be just wrong)


So I've got a long short list but no fabric has been ordered & I need to get a move on if I'm going to get them sewn ready for Ramsey's return.  A decision is needed....

Kerry x






3 comments:

  1. Wouldnt be cool for Ramsey to be sporting guys lol even though the wrangler dudes are cool!I like your first choice the honolulu girls with navy background, Ramsey would be happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you were a bit quick to dismiss the Wrangler guys- they make me smile! But my backup faves are still the jungle girls and the island girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the surfer girls.. might do my door cards in a similar material. Would be nice as curtains though in your bus.

    ReplyDelete