Sunday 3 March 2013

Sunday Inspiration

The sun is shining, there are no workmen in our house (for the first day in ages!) and we're off to collect our new camper in awhile...happy days.  While sitting here drinking tea and browsing facebook I stumbled on the following inspiring quote by Poppy Sparkles


It struck me that this is probably a good way to approach most things in life.  It is certainly the way I started up Custard Campers, in an ideal world I would of have had more start up capital, premises, knowledge and a marketing budget but in reality I scrapped the money together to buy Delia, by taking a personal loan and selling my own car, and then just started.  

Get your own version, in a choice of colours on the Poppy Sparkles Blog.

Kerry x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerry,
    Thank you so much for sharing my free printable on your blog. Check back next week for another dose of Inspiring Words.
    Viv xo

    ReplyDelete