Thursday 26 July 2012

Yay Retro

I was just skimming through facebook, looking for some new pages to follow when I spotted a comment by Yay Retro.  I loved their name so thought I'd give their page a look, and very nice it was too.


I then noticed they run a Camper Classic feature on their blog.  They show peoples campers and match them up with a suitable tea set...what a cool idea.  I didn't hesitate to get in touch and our very own Delia has now been featured.


It could be your turn next, so if you've got a campervan get in touch with Yay Retro and say hello, they'd love to hear from you.

Yay Retro sell a range of genuine vintage china, so whatever era you love you'll sure to find something lovely.  This Twintone Breakfast Set caught my eye...


All the items they sell, have full information giving approximate dates, manufacturer, and also condition, so you know exactly what your getting.  It's not just tea sets, they also sell other kitchen items and glassware, how about this fruity jug..


or these 70's coffee pots would look great in a campervan.


Haven't got your own bus, then you need campervan hire and if your in Essex then Custard Campers are rather good if I do say so myself ;)

Kerry x




No comments:

Post a Comment